Picasa Web Albums - Tandmjones

The Hunger Site

I digiscrap freebie hunt WAY more than I actually scrap but I have scrapped a few pages. They're right down there. Check'em out if you want.
I'd love to become a better scrapper and I think I could. I just need to get past this whole stupid digiscrap freebie hunting compulsion thing! Ughhh!! (do they make a pill for that?) ;o)

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ocean View ?!

I've never been any good at these optical illusion pictures! The friend who sent this to me this said if I stare at it long enough, I'm supposed to see the ocean. I've tried for a while on several different occasions and I can't see any stupid ocean! Can you?


1 comment:

~HS said...

Was thinking your ocean shot would be great with my dolphin kit, BUTT... just don't see it either! (Way too funny)