Picasa Web Albums - Tandmjones

The Hunger Site

I digiscrap freebie hunt WAY more than I actually scrap but I have scrapped a few pages. They're right down there. Check'em out if you want.
I'd love to become a better scrapper and I think I could. I just need to get past this whole stupid digiscrap freebie hunting compulsion thing! Ughhh!! (do they make a pill for that?) ;o)

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lara's Challenge

I'm doing another challenge to get an awesome freebie from Lara at Lara's Digi World. You should go check her out. She is a very talented designer and generous too!

Here is my entry:

Credits: Little Blooming Dale by Lara´s Digi World

4 comments:

Lara's Digi World said...

OMG, I LUUUUVE IT, it´s really beautiful, you did well on this one. Love your blog too! Thank you for playing with me, posting bonus is on the way.

Chanin said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! And thanks for the birthday wishes! Stop by again soon! Chanin

ChrissyW said...

aww thanks for your sweet comment onmy blog!! made my day! take care
Chrissy

Cheryl said...

You're opening part of the blog about freebie hunting is hilarious...it is an addiction--hard to break! However, your layouts are awesome...don't knock yourself.