Picasa Web Albums - Tandmjones

The Hunger Site

I digiscrap freebie hunt WAY more than I actually scrap but I have scrapped a few pages. They're right down there. Check'em out if you want.
I'd love to become a better scrapper and I think I could. I just need to get past this whole stupid digiscrap freebie hunting compulsion thing! Ughhh!! (do they make a pill for that?) ;o)

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Love Generation

I stopped by Candee's Blog (Mermaid's Haven (http://mermaidshaven.blogspot.com/) ) to grab a freebie. But I wound up grabbing more than that...I read about the tough times she and her family had gone through and how with love and kindness they made it through. I watched this video and realized how very honest and truly blessed I am. I also got inspired to help where I can. I hope you get inspired too. The worst that can happen is that the world will become a little better of a place to be. :o)

4 comments:

Helen said...

thanks for your kind comments. LOL to your blog...a great read. But yes...I used to go digi free hunting....its good fun. Have a great week.

eilajean said...

I too ended up on her site, looking for a freebie, and I also was incredibly moved. It is funny, I rarely download the freebies, I actually bloghop to see what the designers are doing, looking for inspiration... and yes, reading the stories. Many move me!

Sass n Scrap Designs said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.:) If you're ever interested in joining my CT,let me know. I like the way you scrap and I'd love to have you.:)

Joyce said...

I was just reading this: "I digiscrap freebie hunt WAY more than I actually scrap but I have scrapped a few pages."
And it made me laugh, because I used to be like that! ;-)
I've got like 150gb worth of freebies! (and that's after my "clean-up", I used to have even more)
Haven't got time to freebie hunt anymore though, with me being a "designer" myself nowadays ;-)
I usually scrap pages with my own kits now, if and when I;ve got time for it, but I have to use the freebies and stuff I bought (Yes, I also bought loads of stuff) at some point!

Thanks for the well wishes!
I am feeling a bit better now, I think the kidney infection is gone now, but because of the aggressiveness of the medication my doctor gave me, I now have other (less serious) infections to deal with :$
I'll be fine in a couple of days though ;-)

There will be another freebie up on my blog a little later on today, so I'll see you soon? lol

Have a great today!

Joyce