Picasa Web Albums - Tandmjones

The Hunger Site

I digiscrap freebie hunt WAY more than I actually scrap but I have scrapped a few pages. They're right down there. Check'em out if you want.
I'd love to become a better scrapper and I think I could. I just need to get past this whole stupid digiscrap freebie hunting compulsion thing! Ughhh!! (do they make a pill for that?) ;o)

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lazy Dayz

Can you believe its March? Time really files. I've been thinking about warmer weather. COME ON SPRING!! Thoughts of warmer times conjured up this LO. I think I have a new favorite. What do you think?





Credits: Catherine Designs: Girls Retreat; Lily Designs: Cute as a Button and Opsy Daisy; Scrapdoctor: Yard Sale - Hose; Jofia Devoe: Need Some Water; Kristin Aagard: Bubble Bath

3 comments:

eugeniasea said...

WoW, your LOs are so beautiful!

Census said...

You have terrific layouts!!
This one reminds me of Charlie in the bath.

Linda said...

Wow, You have some awesome layouts on here!!! Thanks for stopping by, come on over anytime!! Take care