Picasa Web Albums - Tandmjones

The Hunger Site

I digiscrap freebie hunt WAY more than I actually scrap but I have scrapped a few pages. They're right down there. Check'em out if you want.
I'd love to become a better scrapper and I think I could. I just need to get past this whole stupid digiscrap freebie hunting compulsion thing! Ughhh!! (do they make a pill for that?) ;o)

Sunday, November 16, 2008

More Scrap Pages ... Someone Pinch Me!!

OUCH!! I guess it's not a dream. I really am a Scraper!! Don't get me wrong, I still love a good freebie. It's just that I don't feel compelled to search the entire WWW to get every last one. I still hunt but only for about 30 minutes a day. Hey, I've even skipped a couple of days all together! LOL

K, so here are a couple more challenge entries I've completed:

This first one is for ScrapBookElements' Book of Me Challenge. I used the papers they (SAXTON HOLT & MICROFERK DESIGNS) provided. The rest of the stuff came from Akiloune - Angel Breeze and Catherine Designs - PeleMele Vintage.
(Believe it or not I am just as sweet now as I was then. Really I am!) LOL

I've become a pretty good scraplifter (if I do say so myself). Credits for this LO go to:
CatherineDesigns - PeleMele Black & Cream and Lori Barnhurst - InstantlyWornOvrLay.
Oh, and the original LO was lifted from Niiki. You can see her's here if you'd like.

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Your layouts are gorgeous!
You are really getting the hang of it!
Lol, hang ;-)