Picasa Web Albums - Tandmjones

The Hunger Site

I digiscrap freebie hunt WAY more than I actually scrap but I have scrapped a few pages. They're right down there. Check'em out if you want.
I'd love to become a better scrapper and I think I could. I just need to get past this whole stupid digiscrap freebie hunting compulsion thing! Ughhh!! (do they make a pill for that?) ;o)

Friday, November 21, 2008

My baby is a BIG GIRL!!

This is my BEAUTIFUL DD and her VERY CUTE BF. They are so cute together. If my little girl must grow up and fall for a boy....I'm glad she chose the one she did!!



Credits go to: CatherineDesigns - PM Vintage; A5D - Artemia & Happy Hour; LilyDesigns - Angel, Cute as a Button & Falling Leaves; Shabby Pumpkin - Haunted Forest Alpha; Julia Makotinsky - Crazy Alpha; Jules - Catch me if you can - kit2 Alpha; Merepoule - Alpha and Lorie Davison - Faerily Moonlit Kit Collection1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle, thanks for your visit and your sweet comments! you rock! love your pages. Your DD and her BF are such a lovely couple, looks like we have kids about the same age!
Cheers
Catherine

pton said...

Michelle!! I saw your comment today on my blog. You are so sweet. I was really touche by your comment. Thank you for making my day Sooo much brighter. :)

Hugs,

Phuong