Picasa Web Albums - Tandmjones

The Hunger Site

I digiscrap freebie hunt WAY more than I actually scrap but I have scrapped a few pages. They're right down there. Check'em out if you want.
I'd love to become a better scrapper and I think I could. I just need to get past this whole stupid digiscrap freebie hunting compulsion thing! Ughhh!! (do they make a pill for that?) ;o)

Monday, December 1, 2008

WOOT! WOOT!! Check this out!!!! :o)

These are my first LOs as a member of a CT!!! YAY!! Joyce Paul asked me to be on her creative team!!! WOW, can you believe it?! I'm just a little excited! LOL!! I don't want to let her down. She does beautiful work. I hope I will do her creations justice. She doesn't have a blinkie (I'm going to have to talk to her about that). But she does have two shops, one at Divine Digital and the other ZigZagScrap. Go check out her stuff. You won't be disappointed!

Joyce Paul A Magical Christmas Add-on, Chrissy Armstrong NDSD Template, Misola - Christmas Moments Word ArtJoycePaul-DarkFairytale, SweetShoppe-Cookies4Kids-dmogstad-CookieExchangeDay21 Template, CupcakeSprinklesbyCaitlin-WordArtSeven

Credits: First page - Joyce Paul A Magical Christmas Add-on, Chrissy Armstrong NDSD Template, Misola - Christmas Moments Word Art

Second page - Joyce Paul-Dark Fairytale, SweetShoppe-Cookies4Kids-dmogstad-CookieExchangeDay21 Template, Cupcake Sprinkles by Caitlin-WordArt Seven

No comments: