Picasa Web Albums - Tandmjones

The Hunger Site

I digiscrap freebie hunt WAY more than I actually scrap but I have scrapped a few pages. They're right down there. Check'em out if you want.
I'd love to become a better scrapper and I think I could. I just need to get past this whole stupid digiscrap freebie hunting compulsion thing! Ughhh!! (do they make a pill for that?) ;o)

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sweet Shoppe Cookies 4 Kids

I love the digiscrap community. It is made up of so many caring people. It totally makes me proud to be part of it. Over at the Sweet Shoppe they packaged up a HUGE set of templates to raise money for Toys for Tots. They are so clever, it's called "Cookies 4 Kids" (cute huh?). 100% of the proceeds goes to Toys for Tots! But Cookies 4 Kids will only be available until December 15th. For $10 bucks you not only get a huge selection of templates but you are also helping make a happy Christmas for an underprivileged child. And that is priceless!! So, hurry up and get it while you can! Here is a quick peek:

No comments: